Production WorkersTYSON FRESH MEATS
Now Hiring Production Workers
These A-shift and B-shift positions are for Tyson Fresh Meats' Lexington, Nebraska location. Successful candidates will perform various duties as assigned in a food-production and harvest environment.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry 40 or more pounds.
- Ability to work in extreme hot or cold environment.
- Use of hands and arms above shoulder level.
- Ability to stand 8-10 hours a day.
- Ability to use a knife and hook.
Tyson Foods' Benefits Include:
- Competitive wages (start at $16.00 per hour)
- Excellent benefits package
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Stock Purchase Plan
To apply for this opportunity and view all current opportunities with Tyson Foods, please visit our website www.tysonfoodscareers.com. Questions call (308) 324-8275.
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.