Part Time ChaplainTYSON FRESH MEATS
This B-shift Chaplaincy position is for Tyson Fresh Meats’ Lexington, Nebraska, location. Successful candidate will perform and provide counseling services, community referral services and assistance for our hourly TM’s.
• Preferred academic preparation includes completion of a Master of Divinity or its equivalent
• Preferred that chaplains at this level will have completed four quarters of Clinical Pastoral Education or its equivalent basic computer skills
• Previous workplace Chaplain experience or counseling experience
• Bilingual Skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills
Tyson Foods’ Benefits Include:
• Competitive wages (based on experience)
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Stock Purchase Plan
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.