Patient Dining Associate- F&N Women's, FT, Days
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Food Service
Posted on May 20, 2022
- Check assigned patient trays for diet order accuracy start re-therm cycle & assist with beverage service to ensure timely meal service.
- Check meal carts at nursing station to ensure accuracy.
- Distribute and retrieve patient and guest trays.
- Assemble and distribute patient snacks, nutritional supplements and enteral feeding products.
- Read and pass correct select menus per the diet order, assist patients with menus when needed, and retrieval of select menus as necessary.
- Fill and deliver floor stock nourishment orders to nursing units.
- Interacts effectively with customers of NMMC on a daily basis in a service role.
- Supports the Hospital's and Department's goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates adherence to NMHS' Mission, Vision and Values Statement & to Service Excellence Standards and serves as a role model to staff.
- Interfaces with all internal & external customers to insure high customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for internal and external customer services to best meet needs of patients and customers.
- Compiles and submits data and reports appropriately and on a timely basis.
- Communicates effectively and timely with all internal & external customers.
- Insures most efficient use of food and supplies
- Follows proper food safety procedures and proper documentation of required monitors.
- Cleans & sanitizes all assigned areas to meet the State Board of Health Standards.
- Responsible for actively participating in FNS's HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) Program.
- Must effectively assist in the maintaining assigned HACCP monitors -and all other departmental documents.
- High school graduate required.
- Prior food service experience desirable
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must be able to speak and read English.
- Must be customer oriented and able to deal effectively with internal and external customers.
- Legible handwriting.
- Possesses effective communication skills to promote medical center.
- Basic computer skills.