NUTRITION SERVICE WORKER NON-PATIENT
GREAT PLAINS HEALTH HR
NORTH PLATTE, NE
Posted on January 5, 2020
Nutrition Services Worker
Regular Part Time < 20hrs
To inspire health and healing by putting patients first - ALWAYS.
Stand and/or walk entire shift.
Lift up to 50 lbs.
Climb small ladder.
Push cart weighing 50 to 100 pounds.
Bend, reach, stoop and kneel throughout shift.
Eye hand coordination required.
- Sets up stations with breads, condiments and utensils.
- Serves and replenishes food from counters and steam tables (sometimes using a conveyor food belt), and breaks down stations at the end of meal periods.
- Cleans and sanitizes workstations, counters, steam tables and other equipment.
- Brews coffee and tea.
- Interacts with customers/patients when delivering trays.
- Assists customers with opening containers and cutting food.
- Check patient identifiers.
- Wash dishes.