GREAT PLAINS HEALTH HR
NORTH PLATTE, NE
Posted on January 12, 2020
Regular Part Time => 20hrs
To inspire health and healing by putting patients first - ALWAYS.
Stand and/or walk occasionally.
Lift and/or carry 10 pounds 10 feet occasionally.
Visual acuity, color vision, and hear within normal limits.
Fine motor skills within normal limits.
Reach floor to overhead constantly.
- Communicates effectively and openly in operations activities. Demonstrates courtesy, diplomacy, and tact in interactions with internal and external customers. Follows the customer service guidelines established by the organization. Fosters trust in relationships with workforce members.
- Operates well in stressful situations. Operation of PBX telephone system, EMS radio system; voice, overhead, digital paging systems, and Mass Notification System.
- Consistently demonstrates effective cooperative behavior with other members of the health care team.
- Strictly abides by Confidentiality Guidelines and respects patient privacy.
- Effectively monitors and accurately follows procedures in response to special equipment alarms including blood bank, pharmacy and medical gas alarms.
- Effectively alerts special medical, security, and safety response teams such as the Code Blue, Code Pink, Trauma Team Activation, Disaster Plans, Security, Fire and Bomb plan.
- Maintains Physician on-call schedules.
- Creates, updates, documents and maintains physician contact preference information.
- Answers phone calls. Transfers phone calls.
- Communicates with every workforce member as necessary.
- Follows hospital rules, policies, and procedures as well as applicable laws and standards including those that are established for safe patient care and prompt reporting of patient safety issues and errors.