CNA, LPN, Registered Nurse
Clinic Nurse: CNA, LPN, MA, RN, or RMA
Gosnell Family Medicine is looking for a CNA, LPN, MA, RN, or RNA, full-time 4/5 days per week.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to effectively interact with populations of patients/customers with an understanding of their needs for self-respect and dignity.
- Ability to work well within a team environment: by accepting and offering honest and constructive feedback; by supporting team goals and encouraging other team members and by collaborating with patient care team members to consolidate work, solve problems, create new methods and or reduce costs.
- Ability to understand and carry out the vision of patient care at Summa; to create a patient care environment that is focused on the needs and expectations of the patient, our customer.
- Ability to be self-directed in executing responsibilities within a team structure.
- Shows flexibility/adaptability in meeting environmental constraints and demands placed on services as is common with changing reimbursement and managed care targets.
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and other health care professionals in exchanging information and assisting with patient care.
- Ability to communicate with patients, families, visitors and communicating representatives in assisting to achieve health care goals.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Assumes accountability for demonstrating behaviors consistent with the customer service policy.
- Population Specific Competency: Ability to effectively interact with populations of patients/customers with an understanding of their needs for self-respect and dignity.