726 Video Banking Specialist - Part-time
Job Title: 726 PT Video Banking Specialist - Jasper, IN OR Evansville, IN
German American Bancorp and its family of financial services companies employ talented, compassionate people throughout the organization, truly making German American special. Delivering genuine, customized, personal service with a focus on truly serving customers and communities well, our employees bring the Shield of Excellence commitment to life with each and every interaction.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Provides quality customer service by greeting customers, ascertaining needs, processing deposit and loan transactions, solving routine problems, and making referrals through video banking interactions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides exceptional customer service by greeting customers and assessing customer needs. Answers questions regarding Bank products and services. Identifies referral opportunities.
- Effectively communicate with customers through video in a professional engaging manner.
- Performs general teller and clerical duties as required, and in compliance with operational regulations and security policies and procedures.
- Makes appropriate customer referrals to other Bank functional areas such as Lending, Insurance, and Financial Services.
- Effectively handles basic customer problems and inquiries as well as ensuring that resolution and follow-up are completed in an accurate and timely matter.
- Controls risk to the Bank. Adheres to prescribed security controls to protect the staff and facility against criminal activity and fraudulent operations.
- Participates in the general upkeep and appearance of the Video Banking stations.
- Acquires and retains knowledge in applicable regulatory requirements including Currency Transaction, Reporting (CTR’ s), Suspicious Activity Reporting ( SAR’ s ), Regulations CC, DD, etc.
- Performs additional responsibilities as required or directed. Responsible for adhering to compliance laws, regulations, and established Bank policies and procedures, including Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule based on department needs.The hours are as follows:
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST
- Friday Rotation: Open until 7:00 p.m. EST
- Saturday Rotation: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST
This position will be located at:
1311 West 12th Ave
Jasper, Indiana, 47546