Certified Nursing Assistant/CMAI
Riverview has an exciting new opportunity for a Certified Nursing Assistant/CMAI.
Our beautiful 22-acre campus was one of the first Assisted Living in Fargo. Riverview features independent living and assisted living. We are seeking candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and the care they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team where you will be valued and appreciated, Riverview is the place for you.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
Under the direct supervision of the nurse in charge, the Certified Nursing Assistant/CMAI performs the basic nursing duties to provide for the comfort, safety and hygiene needs of residents. The Certified Nursing Assistant assists residents in maintaining and possibly increasing their level of independence whenever possible.
- Part Time - 11pm-7:30am, various week days with every other weekend and rotating holiday.
- Part Time - 7am-5:30pm, every other weekend and rotating holiday.
- Current ND CNA/CMAI.
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- COVID Vaccination is required.